Monday, August 3, 2009

Space scene progressive report


This is my progressive image of my space scene. I had originally started doing an ocean scene but noticed that everyone else was aswell so changed and started doing space instead. So far i think i have around 10 or so images etched and positioned which leaves me about 30 more to go. The idea i'm going for in this one is to try and make the impossible look possible so instead of doing a straight forward classic space scene i've chosen to add things that you wouldn't normally see in space and try and make them look like they belong there. The things i still have left to do on this one is to finish etching the other 30ish images and position them in the fix up lighting and add shadow and other things to help make it look more realistic. I havn't really experienced any trouble with this one but i guess there's still a little bit to do so something will more than likely pop up!

No comments: