Saturday, August 8, 2009

Me Myself and I final product

This is the final copy of the Me Myself and I composite. I wanted to have some fun with this one and put myself into some goofy poses and like luke said not be limited by reality so i chose to put myself in some odd positions like having myself half stuck in the ground. I also wanted to add a bit of difference to each of my images so chose to have each of my "clones" at different sizes for example the picture of me under the tramp is a midget version of me, all of the others are sized differently to though some are more noticable than others. In the begining i felt i really struggled with making this image look real and getting the lighting right but in the end felt i did a pretty good job and that it turned out pretty good. I struggled a bit with the shadows on this one because of the odd positioning of some of the bodies and things like that. I also chose not to add shadows to some of the images for example the one looking over the fence and the one on the tramp because i felt you wouldn't be able to see the shadow in real life, especially the one on the tramp because the shadow would be on the face of the tramp which in this image you can not see. I also didn't add shadows to two of the three upside down pictures because i was not sure how or where to put them because of the bodies position and felt it would probably look worse if i tried so chose to leave them off and accept any lost marks if there are any. Overall i feel that the lighting is pretty acurate, the etching is done well and the positioning is good some i'm reasonably happy with how it turned out. In the end i did the best i could and spent alot of time on it and don't feel there is anything else i could have done to improve the image.

No comments: