Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gps- due day

Today is the due day of the gps packaging assignment that i have been working on. Overall i am pretty happy with how it has turned out. Throughout the process i had a few problems to face and made quite a few changes on the advice of my teacher which i feel greatly improved the design. Over the last monthish i have worked my absolute hardest on this project to try and make it as perfect as i possibly could. I have printed several times because if i noticed the slightest problem i had to fix it so i have quite a few constructed boxes laying around my room! needless to say i am now a pro at putting boxes together! haha. I feel like my design has come a long way since the first rough sketches i made and i'm quite pleased with how it has turned out. I am now almost finished except for having to re-print and construct again due to some slight problems that needed to be rectified. I'm not sure if we will have any class time today to do this so i'm planning to go in at lunch and do it just incase. In summary i feel like i have done all i can to make this project the best i could and feel there is no more i could have possibly done to make it any better.

No comments: